Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Heart Will Go On - Nail Art


 This manicure is based on a YouTube Tutorial by Robin Moses.
She has new tutorials out every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.



I started out with a Shimmery nail with French manicure.
The black hearts are painted first with acrylic paint then the red hearts.
I filled in some of the read hearts with Savina - Ruby.
On the tip of the nails I applied Konad - Silver glitter Top Coat


Here are the products I used:
Acrylic Paint in Black and Red
Savina nail polish - Ruby
Konad - Silver glitter Top Coat
Nail Art Brushes
Don't forget your Base and Top Coat



And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading! - Feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...