Monday, April 4, 2011

Hello Kitty - NOTD


I've been wanting to use my Hello Kitty Water Decals
for a long time now. But I have been waiting for
my "Hello Kitty" Image Plate from Born Pretty Store.
The lack of Ideas have put me off for a while.
But then it hit me - Multicolored Hello Kitty.
She is just so adorable and cute.


Of course I had to add some glitter to Kitty.
On the ring finger I used China Glaze - Snowglobe.
And on the thumb I used  Mandarin Frosta glitter
I bought From Dollar Nail Art. I got it to adhere with
Foil Glue Adhesive, also from Dollar Nail Art.



I used Konad Special Polishes in Blue,
Dark Orange, Yellow and Green to do the Print.
Sealed it all with Konad Special Top Coat.

__ __ __


And that is a "Piece of Pie" 
Thank you for reading! - Feel free to comment.

4 comments:

  1. aww Kitty! very cute! I have never used water decals, are they easy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are easy to use. This was my first time with this kind. Cut the image you want. take the protective sheet off. pop it in water for a few secs. pop your nail in the water too. so that you can slide the image into position. slide the image of the paper onto your polished nail. top coat. done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww that's so cute, I love it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Can't go wrong with Kitty - she's always cute

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...