Sunday, September 25, 2011

Viva La Nails Nail Art


Viva La Nails had an offer for Bloggers and YouTubers
that blogged about Nail Art and related or did Videos about it.
You got a Sample pack of Waterdecals and Stickers for free
in return that you write about the products and Viva La Nails.
Do you want to know what I think?



The items came in a brown padded brown envelope.
Nothing fancy. However my first Impression when I saw the
stickers and decals was "Nice! I like what I see."
It was not just something from the bottom of the box that nobody wants.
I actually got one of their new water decals that has the same design
in black and white as seen in the picture below.


Water Decals COL03


Water Decals BW09

Viva La Nails is a one stop shop for all of your nail care needs.
They sell a huge variety of nail art products, and also carry
all of the essential traditional nail care tools such as nail files,



Water Decals COL17


White Rhinestone Stickers WS02


is also an official distributor of the very fine line of Konad nail art 
products as well as the developers of their new exclusive water decal
technique. Viva La Nails we have more than 2000 products in stock!





Metallic Nail Stickers NSM17


Luxury Nail Stickers LX06



One thing I have to mention is that the Water Decals don't come with
 instructions on the package. And that can be a problem if you have never
used water decals before and don't know what to do.
However on the page where you order the decals there is an
Instruction Video on how to use the Water Decals.

(Scroll down the page).


But one thing the Video does not mention is that you have to
remove the clear protective film from the water decals prior to
diping them into water. If you don't... You are in trouble!
The decal is now stuck to the protective film. 




On the Viva La Nails site you can find Step by Step

Picture from Viva La Nails

This is not all I got from Viva La Nails.
While I was getting the Sample Pack for free, I thought I might as well try out
some of their other items, as I would have to pay for the postage fees anyways.
Stay tuned for my next post on what I ordered from Viva La Nails.
Also coming up: Manicure using Viva La Nails Water Decals.


I can higly recommend Viva La Nails.


Have you tried any of the Nail Art items Viva La Nail has to offer?


__  __  __


And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. wow! you got some really great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I was really excited when I saw them. Good quality stuff. Stay tuned for a Manicure using the Water decals.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...