Monday, November 21, 2011

Konad News!


Leon over at Konad Ireland on Facebook shared the exciting news that Konad will come out with new Image Plates and new Special polish. I'm super excited over the Light Bronze and Morse Green polishes. I'm not a big fan of pink so I will skip Vivid Pink. I'm sure there are lots of you that will go grazy over the that one. Not so excited over the image plates. All french manicure designs. The picture is not very clear so it is hard to make out all the details. M86 is deep smiles. M87 looks like squares, but I am not sure. M88 looks like zebra stripes. I don't know the release date yet. But I will update as soon as I know.

































UPDATE!
Konad Ireland has a shipment of these coming in. It has already
left Korea and is on the way. She should have them in a few days.

__ __ __

And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!

4 comments:

  1. I posted about the plates on Friday but totally forgot about the polishes ...I really think konad need to step up their game. None of the plates or polishes appeal to me and im addicted to plates! so that says something..I think they need to hire some youthful members/ or designers with more imagination. I think ill take my money elsewhere till they step up their game...saying that I still need big plate 1 =-/ Hope your well

    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to post about the plates and polishes on friday. So I sceduled this post. But I agree to what you say. Meh about the plates.
    Does anyone know of any launch dates?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are due to be launched mid December ...Doubt ill buy them =-/ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Konad Ireland has a shipment of these coming in. It has already
    left Korea and is on the way. She should have them in a few days.
    I might get the green polish. Not the plates tho. I'll just tape my tips and pull out any of my full nail designs and slap on.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...