Monday, April 9, 2012

Makeup Haul

NYX Butt "Naked" Eyes, Gift Box from MeMeMe,
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils and Lash Curler from Japonesque.

I placed an order at Cocktail Cosmetics to get the NYX Jumbo Eye
Pencils that I have heard so much about but not had the chance to try
out yet. And as I am a fan of nude eyes and don't have the UD Naked
Palette, I thought I'd give the NYX Butt "Naked" Eyes a try as the colors
seemed to be nice. I'll post swatches of all the products in an other post.
Then I also got me a new Lash Curler from Japonesque that is un-hinged. 

Lash Curler from Japonesque

Then my eyes fell on this cute Gift Box from MeMeMe. And I just felt I
had to have it. Luckily I liked the products and colors seemed to be right.
In the box was a Blush, Lip Gloss and Nail PolishThere's fun feature
on the Lip Gloss that I will show you, and swatches, in an other post soon.

Gift Box from MeMeMe including: Blush, Lip Gloss and Nail Polish.

What is your thought on the NYX Jumbo Pencils?
And what about that Lash Curler with open ends?

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

6 comments:

  1. OMG, I'm in love *______* Really is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul!
    I really like NYX Jumbo pencils and I use them quite often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I was really hoping on winning your giveaway with the NYX Jumbo Pencils. But I didn't. can't win everything.

      Delete
  3. i love nyx jumbo pencils have 2 at the moment but have a lot on my wish list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After getting these to I am adding more too :)

      Delete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...