Saturday, June 2, 2012

Nail Supply Haul


My most recent haul is from Fab Ur Nails Shop on Facebook.
(You need to send a friend request)I got two packs of empty
nail polish bottles (if I ever get to do some more frankens).
also got a fine tiped nail art brush to paint detaild art work
on my nails. I wanted 4 holographic polishes but 1 was out
of stock and 3 image plates Fun 1Fun 2 and the MJ Plate.
Don't forget to remove the protective film before stamping.

Fun 2, Fun 1 and MJ Plate

__ __ __


And that's a "Piece of Pie"

4 comments:

  1. I love their stuff so much! I have six magnetic polishes I still need to swatch. LOVE their Fun plates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm excited to try the plates. So much fun with other images than just flowers.

      Delete
  2. That looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the summer is going to rain away I should have some time do create something fun

      Delete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...