Friday, January 11, 2013

Essence Wanna Say Hello - Swatch

With topcoat
No topcoat

Essence - 99 Wanna Say Hello is a wonderfull chocolate colored creme
polish that is really easy to apply. This is exactly what I have been looking for.
Wanna Say Hello has been in my untrieds for a while. What a bummer. This
polish is an absolutely stunner, for those that like dark brown polishes that is.

No topcoat

This is a quick drying polish that dries really glossy. In my opinion it requires
two coats. I think that just gives it that nice look. Application was smooth saling.

With topcoat

All the photos are with two coats of Essence - 99 Wanna Say Hello,
some photos without Top Coat, and some with Top Coat. The Top Coat
used is Orly - Polishieldone coat. Photos are taken in natural light. 

With topcoat

Do you like dark brown polishes?

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

6 comments:

  1. I love deep, chocolately browns! Have you ever tried Essie's Little Brown Dress? It's amazing, just like this! :) Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't tried that one. I might have to do that.
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good product!

    xx
    Kate

    I follower you
    Come to me;)
    http://prettykattyhouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...