Wednesday, January 2, 2013

News Paper Print + Waterdecal


I used Essence Season of Extremes - My Best Nude Friends And Me
as a base color and did some details on the nails with the topper side. And
I also sponged some Orly - Au Champagne here and there on the nails.


Then I took a Chinese News Paper and printed with it on my nails.
Search for a tutorials on  the net to find out how if you do not know.


I and also applied Waterdecals from KKCenterHK on the nails.
Tutorial on how to apply them can be found Here - YouTube Video.

To get 10% off your order at KKcenterHk.Com use code: IDAPIE
Valid to: Jan 31st, 2013



__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

10 comments:

  1. Oh cool! I love how you've layered all that, looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!
    I love how you created an aged looked with your base color. And the combination of those water decals and the Chinese newspaper is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I really liked how it all came out.

      Delete
  3. ok, this is just completely awesome. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look - love these decals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have a ref # for these water decals? I am seeing hundreds of water decals on their site that are quite lovely - but the only category with Chinese are some for masks & does not contain these pretty ones there.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Here is a link to the decals: http://www.kkcenterhk.com/p5660/N.NAIL-Lotus-Ink-Painting-Water-Decals-Nail-Art-WDDG079/product_info.html

      Delete
    3. Oh and yeah There is a Code. To get 10% off your order at KKcenterHk.Com use code: IDAPIE

      Delete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...