Monday, February 4, 2013

Born Pretty Store Haul


I've been under the weather and not been up to posting on my blog.
Not feeling much better yet. But feel I have to do something.
I have some new items from Born Pretty Store to show you. First off I
will review the Pink Nail Polish. That will come in a post tomorrow.

Here is a list of the items, the names how
they appear on the website and links to them.

Hot Pink Polish (17) Item ID: 4852

Rhinestones Item ID: 3769


Mint Green Polish (33) Item ID: 4853 :



Get 10% off your entire order
by using my discount CODE: DPL91
when shopping at Born Pretty Store

If more than 10 people use the code
there will be a sponsored Giveaway.
Free Worldwide Shipping.
No minimum purchase.

Happy Shopping at Born Pretty Store

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

*Items sent for my honest review

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...