Sunday, February 21, 2016

ELF vs Makeup Revolution - Blush Comparison

Comparison

As promised here comes the post of ELF Blush Palette in Fair compared to an other affordable makeup brand - Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in Sugar and Spice.

When I looked my ELF Blush palette I thought that it reminded me of something and I took out my Makeup Revolution Blush Palette. And yes it is similar. Definitely not dupes but the same kind of shades: Pink, Rose and Coral.

Swatches

"Coral Shade" (LEFT)
Makeup Revolution is more red-toned whereas the ELF is leaning more to the orange side.
"Rose Tone" (MIDDLE)
Here is is clear that the blush from Makeup Revolution is more pigmented than the blush from ELF. Blended out however they are basically the same shade
"Pink Blush" (RIGHT)
It is obvious that the Makeup Revolution blush is stronger in pigmentation. I really tried to build up the intensity of the ELF blush but this is what I got.

The verdict?

All in all the Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette is more pigmented, the blushes are smoother to the touch and it has more shades to choose from. I'm sorry ELF but I have to go with Makeup Revolution on this one, even though the ELF palette has one unique shade to it.


What is your absolute Favorite Blush?

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

1 comment:

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...