Saturday, September 9, 2017

Barbie Look Book #3


In the series of my "Handmade Items for Barbie Dolls" we have come to the third outfit.

Summer is wearing a blue sleeveless knee lenght dress with small printed flowers. It is sewn out of a soft cotton material from Tilda. As a belt I braided yarn and tied it at her hip. In the middle photo above she is wearing a blue bolero made out of cotton lace. And in the photo to the righ she is wearing a beige cardigan made of a knit material


Handmade Items for Barbie Dolls

My sister made the handbag for Summer. It is crocheted with silver yarn. Her necklaces I made out of silver chains, one with a feather pendant and the other with a faceted glass bling bling pendant. The three bracelets are made out of tiny glass beads, made to fit her wrist and they do not come off, unless you cut them off.


I have glued on a rhinestone to her finger. She used to have a grey ring there, so I wanted to cover the hole. I just think this looks cuter. Summer is wearing pink shoes to this outfit to match the flowers in her dress, they are in their original colour. The glasses comes from a Barbie accessories pack and I gave them just a tad bit more colour, so that they would stand out more. Before and after pics below.



Not Sponsored
__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...