Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Barbie Look Book #2


Handmade Items for Barbie Dolls

I would like to show you the clothes, bags and jewellery that I made for Barbie dolls. I even painted shoes to match.

Barbie is wearing a strappless dress with blue and white stripes and pink gerbera flowers. It is made out of a soft cotton material from Tilda. The white belt is made of a leather glove and it has a buckle from an old shoe. Ultrasuede, a synthetic microfiber fabric, is used to make the pale blue bag. The scarf is a piece from an actual scarf that I have that I jst cut off.


I made three long necklaces for Barbie. One is made out of silver coloured beads and I threaded on a silvery heart. The second necklace I made out of white and cream coloured beads with a heart pendant. The third one is made out of red, pink and green beads and i put on a red heart pendant. The bracelet is from a Barbie accessories pack. I tied a strip of lace in her hair. The shoes were white, but I painted them to give them a different hue.



Not Sponsored
__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...