Friday, April 13, 2018

Red French Manicure with dried Flowers and Stamping


Manicure from January 2018

Products used:
ELF - Medium Red
Models Own - Buff Pink
Stamped with Konad Special Polish - Light Bronze
Bundle Monste Image Plate BM-310
Stamper from Born Pretty Store. Product ID: 39374
Dried Flowers. I used Nail Foil Adhesive to get them to stick.
Seche Vite Top Coat


This is a Manicure I have done before. I really Loved it then and wanted to try it again.
Had it on for 10 days. Still Love it! To make it last longer I applied more Top Coat
and I also added Red French Manicure tips, just like I had in the first Manicure.
Check out the old post - Click Me!


Not Sponsored!
__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...